It is important that you read these Website Terms of Sale ("Terms of Sale") carefully before
ordering any products from our Website ("Product(s)") and ensure you understand them.
Together with our Security
you in relation to this Website and your purchase of Product(s) from the Website or over the telephone.
We are ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered
Number: 12543459. Our registered Office is at 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. Our UK
VAT Number is 350 4085 26.
If you have any questions about them, please contact our Website Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note that before placing an order with us (“Order”), you will be asked to agree to
these Terms of Sale by ticking a box just before you checkout. Please understand that if you refuse to
accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order from our Website.
We suggest that you print a copy of these Terms of Sale or save them to your computer for future
Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working
order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam
folders you may have for Order communications.
Please note in particular that:
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
Please be advised that we are unable to rectify mistakes you have made on your Order so do check it
carefully before checking out. Please see the section below for your rights to cancel.
The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we make every
effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the
colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those
Any products purchased must not be made available for resale.
Please see our Delivery Charges for details of delivery times depending on your location. We will arrange
for delivery of the products and aim to deliver your order by the timing for your selected delivery
Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
In addition to your other legal rights, you have the right to cancel the Contract (other than in relation
to personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable, such as unsealed products)
and receive a refund from us. Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of your Confirmation
email relating to that Contract and ends 14 days after the date of delivery.
Following delivery you have 30 days to return products, unless they are sale or outlet products in which
case they must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
If returning an item outside of our 30-day returns period, we will issue a refund in the form of an eGift
Card, which will be sent to the email address used on the order (UK and Ireland only).
You must inform us in writing at Monsoon Building, Website Customer Services, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11
4AN, United Kingdom, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
wish to cancel. It would help us if you provide the date of Order and Order number, as well as your name
and address to ensure we identify the Order correctly.
If you choose to cancel, then you must return the Product(s) to us either by returning to our warehouse
or you may take the Product(s) to one of our stores as detailed in our Returning Goods
page. . You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
We are under a legal duty to supply products in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have
legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These rights are not affected
by anything else in these Terms of Sale.
You should inspect the product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. Once received, goods,
which are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or which have been damaged, may be returned for
a full refund. Simply return the items in their original condition and packaging if possible within 30
days of receipt. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of
your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you,
including any shipping charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the
We regret that it is not currently possible to exchange an item on our Website, however it may be
possible to do this in one of our stores depending on availability and territory.
All bridal dresses, Bazaar (non-Monsoon branded items), bedding, lighting, cushions, curtains and
Boutique homewares must be returned to our returns warehouse address. Our stores are unable to process
refunds or exchanges for these products.
In addition, some online specials and exclusives cannot be returned to our stores. We will indicate on
the product information page where this is the case. For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced
goods (earrings), face masks, knickers, hosiery, confectionary or cosmetics.
You can return goods to any of our Monsoon and Accessorize stores within the United Kingdom or Republic
Please note, Only Monsoon products may be returned to a Monsoon store and cannot be
returned to Accessorize branches. Monsoon Children's products can be returned to any branch stocking the
As all of our Monsoon and Accessorize branches stock Accessorize product, you may return Accessorize
products to any branch.
If you have purchased your goods on our website in Pounds Sterling but wish to return it to one of our
Republic of Ireland branches, you will receive your refund in Euros as this is the currency they trade
in. Our local exchange rate will be applied to the transaction, which may be subject to change.
Customers with goods shipped outside of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are no longer able to
return in store and should use the postal option detailed above for all returns.
We will refund you via the method that you used to pay.
Please note that Treats vouchers are non-refundable.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the Product(s). No
refunds for delivered products will be made until have received the relevant products.
The address to return the Product(s) to us is our warehouse address which is:
Please note - your despatch email will be required as proof of purchase. If your order was placed in one
of our stores, your till receipt will also be required as proof as purchase.
I. Our liability to you
Nothing in these Terms of Sale excludes our liability (if any) to you for:
We will only be liable to you for direct losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms
of Sale by us and which are a ‘foreseeable’ consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale.
Losses are ‘foreseeable’ where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your
Order is accepted by us.
We only supply products for domestic and private use. Accordingly, we shall not be liable to you for any
loss of data, loss of profit or business interruption or for any business losses that you may incur as a
consequence of our failure to comply with the Contract.
We shall not be responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these
Terms of Sale arising from any event beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your
If any event beyond our reasonable control takes place that affects our performance of our obligations we
will notify you as soon as possible and our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be suspended and
the time for performance extended for the duration of the event outside our reasonable control.
II. Gift Vouchers
Monsoon Accessorize gift vouchers are sold in pounds sterling only and may be exchanged for goods at any
Monsoon Accessorize store in the UK and on the UK Website. They cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced
if lost and may be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. Monsoon
Accessorize gift vouchers are valid in the UK only.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of gift vouchers you
are purchasing at checkout.
III. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will
be deleted from the rest of these Terms of Sale, which shall remain unaffected.
IV. No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms of Sale will
operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or
remedies prevent any other or further exercise of them.
V. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in English.
The standard Website shipping charge for delivery will be added to the final cost of your gift vouchers.
VI. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these
Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
VII. If you have a complaint relating to these Terms of Sale we will attempt to resolve the complaint
using our internal complaints-handling procedure. If the process is exhausted and the complaint is not
settled in this way, you may make a request to us for the dispute to be settled by mediation through
[The Retail Ombudsman]. If the Customer makes such a request, we shall consider whether or not we wish
to use The Retail Ombudsman to try to resolve the dispute but we are not obliged by law to do so.
If we agree to submit a dispute to The Retail Ombudsman, we will notify you and you may (i) complete the
online form on the Retail Ombudsman website (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/dashboard/create-claim.php)
or (ii) post your complaint using a paper form (https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/assets/documents/retail-ombudsman-complaint-form.pdf)
to The Retail Ombudsman, 33rd Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP.
Further information on the Retail Ombudsman can be found at: http://www.tradingstandards.uk/templates/asset-relay.cfm?frmAssetFileID=77012
VIII. The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may
arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the website. However, this does not
prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local
This current version Terms of Sale Became Effective as of October 2016
http://www.monsoon.co.uk and http://www.accessorize.com
"Website" and its content are owned and operated by ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD, ("Monsoon
Accessorize", "we", "us" or "our") a company registered in England
and Wales. Registered Number: 12543459. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United
Kingdom. UK VAT Number: 350 4085 26.
you the basis on which you may make use of our Website.
Your purchase of products, which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online
or over the telephone) ("Products"), is subject to the Website Terms of Sale.
purchase Products through our Website, our Terms of Sale, they govern our relationship
with you in relation to this Website.
If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact our Website Customer
Service department at email@example.com or on
We are ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered
Number: 12543459. Registered Office: 1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN, United Kingdom. UK VAT Number:
350 4085 26.
You can contact our Website Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Live
Chat or you can call us on 0203 372 3052 (UK only). Our team are available 8am to 8pm GMT Monday to
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify,
withdraw or deny access to this Website at any tim.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of
information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as
confidential (like a PIN), and you must not disclose it to any third party.
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source
code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any
other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual
property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. Ay rights or
Monsoon and Accessorize are registered trademarks of MONSOON BRANDS LTD and ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD, The
Monsoon Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
Website Content owner is strictly prohibited. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of
any page from this Website for non-commercial, private use provided that:
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually
or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology. We monitor the market for
infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem
appropriate to protect our rights.
This section governs your conduct associated with the Product Review service offered by Us. By submitting
a review to Us, you represent and warrant that:
You also warrant that you shall not submit any content:
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and
consequential) including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and
warranties mentioned above, or of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any reviews that you submit, you grant Us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right
and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative
works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form,
medium or technology throughout the world, without compensation to you.
We reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission, or any part thereof, if We deem, in
By submitting your rating and review, you agree that We may use your email address to contact you about
the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
We will only be liable to you under or in connection with your use of our Website for losses which you
incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption or for any
indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss.
Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot
be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. Our liability to you as explained above remains
unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly
larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may
be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than
actual size in order to show the entire item.
We may link to other websites, which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it
as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any
which you visit.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website
provided that you comply with the following conditions:
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms
The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise
However this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings
in their own local courts.
1. These Terms and Conditions between Accessorize Brands Limited ("Accessorize" "We" "Us" "Our") and the customer, ("Account Holder" "You" "Your") govern:
(i) participation in the Treats Loyalty Scheme and,
(ii) tthe use of a Treats Loyalty Scheme Account ("Account") to accrue points (the "Points") that can be spent as Treat Vouchers (the "Vouchers”), (together, the "Loyalty Scheme").
2. The Loyalty Scheme is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
3. We reserve the right to decline an application to participate in the Loyalty Scheme at Our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
4. The Loyalty Scheme is personal to You and Account balances cannot be transferred to any third party.
5. Points are collected when you purchase Accessorize Product (“Purchases”)
6. For online purchases, in order to collect Points, You are required to sign in to your Account on the Accessorize website. Your Treats Account must be linked to your Online Account, but this will be linked automatically if you have signed up online. Once signed in, Points shall accrue automatically onto Your Account when you pay for Purchases.
7. For Purchases in Accessorize stores, present Your Treats Card or Account Number at the time of payment for Purchases. For the full list of participating Accessorize stores click here or visit accessorize.com/view/content/store-finder.
8. Once a Purchase is made Points will be 'Pending’ for 30 days to allow for any returns to be made (“Returns Period”). Should a Purchase be returned, the corresponding pending Points balance will be deducted from Your Account.
9. We reserve the right to amend the Returns Period at any time.
10. After the Returns Period, Points will be classed as 'Cleared'.
11. Cleared Points shall remain on your Account for a period of 12 months from the date they are classed as 'Cleared'.
12. Certain Purchases are excluded from Our Loyalty Scheme or have special conditions attached
13. The following shall be considered “Out of Scope Purchases”:
(i) Concessions & Marketplaces: Points cannot be collected, and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Purchases in concession stores or online marketplaces;
(ii) Some third-party branded products: Points cannot be collected, and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Purchases of some third-party branded products;
(iii) Gift Cards: You can collect Points when purchasing a Gift Card but not when redeeming Gift Cards;
(iv) Treat Vouchers: You cannot collect Points on values paid for with a Treat Voucher;
(v) Monsoon: Points cannot be collected, and Vouchers cannot be redeemed on Purchases in our Monsoon stores;
(vi) Any Purchase other than that by a natural person for their personal, individual use.
14. Points shall be converted into Vouchers as soon as they Clear and are more than the minimum threshold of 20 Points. For instance, 20 Points shall be converted into £1 worth of Vouchers and 100 Points shall be converted into £5 worth of Vouchers
15. Accrual of Vouchers is subject to a maximum threshold of £150 (or €150) worth of Vouchers in any one month and £300 (or €300) worth of Vouchers in each 12-month period (commencing 1 April to 31 March). Points will continue to accrue in accordance with clause.
16. Vouchers are issued based on the number of Points earned in accordance with the table below:
17. We will contact You to let You know when your Vouchers are available, and when they are due to expire. It is Your responsibility to notify us of any change in contact details and we shall not be held liable for Vouchers that are not redeemed for any reason.
18. Vouchers may only be used by You to purchase Accessorize branded/labelled product or Accessorize Gift Cards (excluding any sale items or any Out of Scope Purchases) in any participating Accessorize store and at accessorize.com.
19. To redeem Vouchers You must present Your Card or Account Number at the time of Purchase either in store or online. You must also present your Pin Number for Purchases online.
20. Your Account Number can be found printed on the back of your Card or within your Account online uk.accessorize.com
21. Your Pin Number can be found printed on the back of your Card, on any Loyalty Scheme email or on your Account. A copy of your Pin Number can be obtained via Accessorize customer services: email@example.com
22. Vouchers issued in pound sterling (£) can only be redeemed in UK and Northern Ireland stores and online at uk.accessorize.com.
23. Vouchers issued in euros (€) can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores and cannot be redeemed online at uk.accessorize.com.
24. Use of Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions listed here and any other accompanying terms and conditions
25. More details on how to redeem your Treats can be found at here
26. Individual Vouchers cannot be partially redeemed.
27. No cash or any other alternative will be given in exchange for Vouchers.
28. Voucher value will be automatically deducted from Your Account when it is presented with a Purchase to a member of staff in store, or when you are logged into your Account online and you select to use your Voucher at checkout.
29. If, during the Returns Period, You return a purchased item(s) for a full or partial refund, the Pending Points that have been collected on such item(s) will be deducted.
30. If You return an item outside the Returns Period once Cleared Points have been added, it is within Our discretion as to whether Your return is accepted. If it is, We will deduct the equivalent number of Cleared Points to reflect any returns made. This may result in negative Cleared Points.
31. When a Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more Vouchers were used as full payment, any refund will be given in a Return Card (i.e., We will not refund money to You in these circumstances).
32. Where a transaction has been paid for partly with Treats and partly with cash, the cash value will be refunded in cash before the Voucher value in Return Voucher(s).
33. From time to time, You will receive notifications for Ad Hoc Competitions and Prizes (“Ad Hoc Benefits”). Any Ad Hoc Benefits will be governed by separate T&C’s which will be notified to You at the time.
34. Level 2 Account holders are entitled to two (2) free next day delivery offers (‘Free Next Day Delivery’) per year.
35. Level 3 Account holders are entitled to unlimited Free Next Day Delivery offers per year
36. Cancellation – we reserve the right to refuse to issue Vouchers or to close or cancel Your Account should we consider that Your Account is being used fraudulently or a breach of these terms has occurred. In the event Your Account is cancelled, Your balance will be cancelled, and no Vouchers will be issued.
37. Should we query Your Account balance, You shall be responsible for producing on request, the required proof of purchase for any queried transaction.
38. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Loyalty Scheme or these terms and conditions at our sole discretion, at any time, without notice. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit https://treat.accessorize.com/uk/assets-loyalty/loyalty-info.html
39. You are under no obligation to participate in the Loyalty Scheme and may at any time cancel your participation by emailing Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information – Accessorize Brands Limited will be the data controller and processor of any information You supply on Your Treats Application Form. You acknowledge that We may use such information, together with information relating to Your transactions, Purchases, and participation in the Loyalty Scheme, in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
40. These terms and Your use of the Loyalty Scheme are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or Your use of the Loyalty Scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales. For the latest terms and conditions, please visit https://Treat.accessorize.com/uk/assets-loyalty/loyalty-info.html
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to
make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The
regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and Internet retailers must
allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year,
making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of
WEEE going into landfill sites.
Monsoon Accessorize is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their
WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if you buy a new clock from us we would accept your old clock and prevent it going into a
landfill site by disposing of it safely.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
For any goods purchased on our website (e.g. a lamp) we will accept the old lamp back in store within 28
days with proof of purchase.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled
bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be
disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
1. This Gift Card (the ‘Gift Card’) is issued by ACCESSORIZE BRANDS LTD, 1 Nicholas Road,
London W11 4AN.
2. By purchasing this Gift Card you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The minimum amount required to activate or top-up this Gift Card is £1. The maximum amount you
can top-up is £1000.
4. Gift Cards can be used to purchase any item in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the UK.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, sold to third-parties in exchange for cash, used as a deposit
on a credit agreement or used toward payment of a store card account.
6. A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
7. No change will be given when using the Gift Card although any remaining balance will be shown on the
receipt and may be applied towards future purchases.
8. Gift Cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the balance of the Gift Card upon full
payment of the difference.
9. Monsoon Accessorize reserves the right to amend the Gift Card terms and conditions or discontinue the
Gift Card at any time. Notification of any changes will be displayed at the till point in all Monsoon
and Accessorize stores throughout the UK and on www.monsoon.co.uk or www.accessorize.com.
10. Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. Monsoon Accessorize will not be held liable for
lost or stolen cards or any credit amount held on Gift Cards.
11. Gift cards cannot be used for Monsoon Home Delivery purchases.
12. Transactions may only take place at the till when a valid Gift Card is presented.
13. Any amount added to or redeemed from a Gift Card and the Gift Card’s balance will be shown on
the till receipt produced after each transaction.
14. Valid Gift Cards can be topped up at the till point in any Monsoon or Accessorize store in the United
*T&Cs apply, exclusions apply (gift cards, luggage & yoga mat bag). Gift wrapping non-refundable and
non-exchangeable. Pricing tags will be removed, individual products wrapped in tissue and then placed in
one gift bag. Not valid on Fashion Finder orders. If as a gift recipient you return your gift to a
store, you will be provided with an exchange or Gift Card for the current selling price unless a Gift
Receipt from store is presented. If a Gift Receipt is presented the exchange or Gift Card will be for
the value originally paid by the purchaser.
Valid on full price items only, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, excludes Accessorize
*T&Cs apply, selected items only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, priced as marked.
Selected countries only.